Our BSc Computer Systems course is designed to give you a solid foundation in computing, together with the necessary applied skills. What’s more, it’ll give you a range of professional skills to help you communicate clearly, work independently and co-operate effectively. In the later years of our BSc Computer Systems phonephlash.com course, you’ll also have the option to specialise and graduate with a named degree in Games Programming . The work-based learning opportunities built into our course will provide you with valuable practical commercial experience. Founded in 1994, Axia Computer Systems Ltd. is a fast growing IT solutions organisation.
Our experienced technical team constantly demonstrate efficiency and dedication to resolve all your IT issues. The UK has a wealth of engineering and technology companies, ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinational global corporations. For courses which require achievement in GCSE Maths, we normally look for a score of C or higher in Maths in the Certificate of Secondary Education .
Courses comprise modules for which the notional effort involved is indicated by its credit rating. Undergraduate courses typically contain 10- or 20-credit modules and postgraduate course typically 15- or 30-credit modules. The duration of the degree is dependent on the number of modules you study and successfully completed each year. Each year, you can choose undertake a minimum of three modules and a maximum of six modules. This choice aim to enhance flexibility and empowers you to complete the course in as little as three years or to choose a slower track lasting four, five or even six years. Annually, around September, you will have an opportunity to review and adjust your rate of progress.
- This is in response to discoveries through our world-leading research; funding changes; professional accreditation requirements; student or employer feedback; outcomes of reviews; and variations in staff or student numbers.
- A 2.1 equivalent degree (GPA 3.0) in either Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Mechatronics.
- The module will stress the importance of good programming style and good code design and will introduce how an object-oriented approach can help to achieve these aims.
- Must have modules in electronics, maths and advanced/object oriented programming.
- Where courses require achievement in GCSE Maths, we would normally look for a score of5or higher in Maths within theVWO.
This could be A levels, the International Baccalaureate Diploma or a recognised foundation course. You will need to hold an English language qualification in place of ACT or SATR scores as we can only accept these for United States citizens. If you have not studied qualifications we typically accept or you do not expect to meet our requirements in your current studies you may wish to consider an International Foundation Year. We accept these qualifications whether you have studied them in the UK or abroad. We are able to consider HNC/HND qualifications in Engineering disciplines for entry into the first year of our course.
Why this programme
We are aware that Mathematics and Calculus subjects are known by different titles according to each individual province within Canada. Please contact us on if you would like to confirm we accept the subjects that you are studying. We accept this programme for direct entry and our requirements are the same as for a Canadian Secondary School Diploma. A score of 9 overall with 9 in Mathematics and one other science or technology subject.